CAG in The New York Times
Posted on 10/1/2018
|According to The New York Times article, this Apollo 11-flown flag is expected to be the top CAG-certified item at the Nov. 1-2 auction.Click image to enlarge.|
The New York Times featured the Armstrong Family Collection™, a collection of thousands of items saved by astronaut Neil Armstrong and his immediate family. The entire collection was certified by Collectibles Authentication Guaranty™ (CAG™), the newest affiliate of Certified Collectibles Group® (CCG®).
The article, which includes interesting reflections from Neil Armstrong's sons, is illustrated by some of the CAG-certified collectibles that will be sold at auction Nov. 1-2, including:
- a handwritten letter to the Easter Bunny by a young Neil Armstrong;
- a gold and diamond pin flown on Gemini 8;
- a US flag that Armstrong took along on the Apollo 11 mission to the moon;
- material from the Wright flyer that Armstrong took on the Apollo 11 mission;
- a Newsweek magazine about the moon landing mission from July 21, 1969, featuring Armstrong in his spacesuit.
To read the New York Times article, click here.
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free CAG eNewsletter today!